Select a good
Disposal of the
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
Where to Install
1. Place your appliance where it is easy to
2. Avoid placing the unit near heat sources,
direct sunlight or moisture.
3. To ensure proper air circulation around the
fridge -freezer, please maintain sufficient
space on both the sides as well as top and
maintain at least 2 inches (5 cm) from the
4. To avoid vibrations, the appliance must
5. Don't install the appliance below
This appliance contains fluid (refrigerant, lubricant)and is made of parts and materials
which are reusable and/or recyclable.
All the important materials should be sent to the collection center of waste material
and can be reused after rework (recycling). For take back, please contact with the
5°C. It may cause affect the performance.