The image is out of focus.
• You can turn the white focus ring on the front of the camera to adjust
How do I change the accent rings?
• Rotate the accent ring counterclockwise, then lift it off. Put the new
accent ring on, then rotate it clockwise until it clicks into place.
How do I select a different lullaby?
• You can change the lullaby used in the mydlink Baby Camera Monitor
There's a white haze on my camera video when I use night vision mode.
• The night vision lights on the Wi-Fi Baby Camera may be reflecting off a
nearby surface. Try repositioning and aiming the camera.
I started the mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app, but I can't find my
• Make sure your camera is turned on and receiving power.
• If you have set up your camera before, make sure your smartphone or
tablet is connected to the same router as your camera.
• If you are setting up a new camera or are using the camera away from
home, make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the camera's
• The Wi-Fi network name should be [myBabyCam-XXXX], where XXXX is a
4-digit code (the last 4 digits of your camera's MAC address).
• The WiFiPass is printed on a label on the bottom of your camera.
• You can also find your camera's Wi-Fi network details on a label attached
to the back of this guide.
• If you still can't find your camera, reset your camera by pressing its reset
button for 10 seconds while it is powered on.