Mounting your camera (optional)
• Place the mounting base where you want to
position the camera and use a pencil to mark
• Use a 6mm drill bit to drill both holes at least
• Use a mallet to insert the wall anchors into the
• Place the mounting base over the holes that
are in the wall.
• Make sure to align the mounting base holes
with the holes in the wall and then use the
supplied screws to attach the mounting base
to the surface of the wall.
• Place the base cover over the mounting base
and screw the camera stem into the mounting
• Loosen the collar on the camera stem and
then screw the camera stem into the bottom
of the camera. Turn the securing wheel to
ensure the connection to the camera is snug.
• Adjust the angle of the camera as desired and
then tighten the collar on the camera stem to
lock it in place.