This manual covers several models. Your model may have some or all of the items listed. Refer to this manual or the Product Help
section of our website at www.whirlpool.com for more detailed instructions. In Canada, refer to the Product Help Section at
Oven cavity light
TIMER SET/OFF Oven timer
Food Poisoning Hazard
Do not let food sit in oven more than one hour before
or after cooking.
Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
The Clock can use a 12- or 24-hour cycle. See the "Electronic Oven Controls" section.
1. Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until "CLOCK" is displayed.
2. Press "3" for AM or "6" for PM.
3. Press START to change the time.
4. Use the number keypads to set the time of day.
5. Press START to save the setting.
Settings enables you to personalize the audible tones and oven operation to suit your needs.
See the "Electronic Oven Controls" section.
The oven light is controlled by a keypad on the oven control panel. While the oven door
is closed, press the Oven Light keypad to turn the light on and off. When the oven door
is opened, the oven light will automatically come on.
The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER SET/OFF.
2. Press the number keypads to set the length of time in hr-min-min. Leading zeros do not
have to be entered. For example, for 2 minutes, enter "2."
3. Press TIMER SET/OFF to begin the countdown. If enabled, one tone will sound at end
4. Press TIMER SET/OFF again to cancel the Timer and return to the time of day. Do not
press the Cancel keypad because the oven will turn off.
5. If the Timer is running, but not in the display, press TIMER SET/OFF to display the
countdown for 5 seconds.
The Start keypad begins any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 2 minutes after
pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is displayed.
The Cancel keypad stops any function, except the Clock and Timer.
1. Press BAKE.
2. Press the number keypads to set the desired temperature.
3. Press START.
4. To change the temperature, repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Press CANCEL when ﬁnished.