1. Set heat anticipator on room thermostat at 0.7 amps.
2. Manufacturer's specified replacement parts must be used
3. If any of the original wire as supplied with the furnace must be
replaced, it must be replaced with wiring material having a
temperature rating of at least 105ºC. Use copper conductors
If you need further assistance, you can write to the below
address with any questions or concerns:
Tradewinds Distributing Company, LLC
14610 Breakers Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32258
© 2010. All rights reserved.
ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
®Registered Trademark/TM Trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.,
Manufactured under license by Tradewinds Distributing Company, LLC, Jacksonville, Florida.
Warranty provided by manufacturer. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
4. If heating and cooling blower speeds are not the same,
discard jumper before connecting blower leads. Unused
blower leads must be placed on "PARK" terminals of
integrated control or taped.
5. Furnace must be permanently grounded and conform to NEC
and local codes.
6. To recall the last 5 faults, most recent to least recent, depress
switch for more than 2 seconds in standby (no thermostat
Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Or call toll free: 1-866-944-7575.
Printed in U.S.A.