Windows Users - Insert the CD. If the Setup Wizard program does not automatically start on your
computer, go to Start > Run. In the run box type D:\Autorun.exe (where D: represents the drive letter of
your CD-ROM drive) and click OK.
Mac Users - Insert the CD. On the desktop, open your CD drive, double-click on the SetupWizard file,
and follow the instructions.
After about 20-30 seconds, the Setup Wizard will open, which
will guide you step-by-step through the installation process
from connecting your hardware to configuring your camera and
registering it with your mydlink account.
GETTING STArTED WITH mydlink
mydlink is a web-based service which allows you to view and control your mydlink-enabled devices
through any computer connected to the Internet. If you have cameras linked to your mydlink account,
you will be able to see their live views using the mydlink website. Follow the instructions below to
access your mydlink account.
• Open a web browser on any computer connected to the Internet.
• Type http://www.mydlink.com in the address bar and press Enter.
• Sign in using your mydlink account.
• From the home screen, you will be able to view all devices which have been linked to your
• Ensure that your browser supports both Java and ActiveX, and that these features have been
installed and enabled.
• Windows does not have Java installed by default. You can download the latest version from
• In Mac OS X 10.7.x, Java applets are disabled by default. To enable Java applets, click the
Finder > Applications > Utilities > Java Preferences and check the Enable applet plug-in and Web
Start applications option.
• The ActiveX
controls in IE will install automatically if needed. We suggest that you make sure that
you have enabled the related options in Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level.