You can edit a channel manually (add, delete, name,
1. Select [Program Edit] option then press B.
2. Press ENTER while [Edit] is selected.
The Program List menu appears.
3. Use v / V to select a PR number then press
4. Use v / V to select the program option then press
[Program Edit] Sets the channel manually. See
"Program Edit" on the right.
[Station Rename] Changes the station name.
The display for entering characters appears.
To enter characters, see page 48.
[Move] Sorts the programme positions on the
Program List. Press v / V to move the selected
programme position to a new location.
[Delete] Disables a programme position you do
5. Press RETURN (O) repeatedly to exit Program
You can perform a search to select and store TV
When you select [Program Edit] in step 4 above, the
display for setting channels appears.
1. Use b / B to select the item and press v / V to
change the setting.
[PR] indicates the selected programme position.
[Seek] Searches for a channel automatically.
Searching stops when the recorder tunes in a
[Ch.] Changes the channel number.
[MFT] Fine tunes the channel to obtain a clearer
2. Choose OK then press ENTER to confirm the
setting and returns to the Program List menu.