5. Lift up the stand to unlatch the upper hooks and remove the stand (Figure S.3).
6. Remove the 2 screws on the top of the monitor (Figure S.4). The monitor is now ready for mounting in an alternate
7. Connect the cables to the back of the monitor.
8. Reverse this process to re-attach stand.
Use only VESA-compatible alternative mounting method.
Handle with care when removing stand.
Flexible Arm Installation
This LCD monitor is designed for use with a flexible arm. To mount the monitor to a flexible arm:
1. Follow the instructions on how Remove Monitor Stand for Mounting to remove the stand.
2. Using the 4 screws from the stand removal and attach the arm to the monitor (Figure F.1).
The LCD monitor should only be used with an approved arm (e.g. GS mark). To meet the safety requirements, the
monitor must be mounted to an arm, which guaranties the necessary stability under consideration of the weight of
Downloaded from ManualMonitor.com Manuals
Thickness of Bracket (Arm)
4 Screws (4M)
(Max Depth: 14mm)
Weight of LCD assembly: 5.7 kg - LCD2070NX (MAX)
20/12/06, 10:19 AM
5.8 kg - LCD2070VX (MAX)
(Picture: LCD2070NX model)