Configuration for Using the X431BT*
(1920 x 480 Resolution Display)
1. Configuring Media Player (MP-01)
• Connect the display (X431BT) to the MP-01 and then switch on both devices.
• Use the display remote to set the display aspect ratio to [NORMAL].
• Use the MENU button of the MP-01 remote to display the OSD menu of the MP-01.
• Follow the [Settings] section in the MP-01 User's Manual to set the language, date/time, and video output.
• For [VIDEO OUT], select [DVI1920×1080@60].
• After closing the OSD menu, use the display remote to set the display aspect ratio to [TRIM].
2. Setting The Aspect Ratio of the Display (X431BT)
Generally, use the display remote to set the aspect ratio to [TRIM]. When opening the OSD window of the MP-01, temporarily change the aspect ratio to
[NORMAL] using the display remote. After closing the OSD menu, return the setting to [TRIM].
Note 1: Use the aspect ratio button [ASPECT] of the display remote to select the aspect ratio.
After pressing the [ASPECT] button, the status appears in the upper right area of the window.
Note 2: The aspect ratio must be set to [NORMAL] to correctly display the OSD menu of Media Player.
Note 3: The aspect ratio must be set to TRIM to correctly display the program display (including the preview display) of Media
Player. The bottom half of the window is black in those cases.
3. Preparing the 1920 x 480 Layout with the authoring software
When creating programs using the authoring software, it is necessary to change the layout resolution to 1920 x 480. See the next page for this procedure.
Note 1, 3
* 43.1 inch LCD display