43" professional-grade LCD display ideal for digital signage applications
Don't let lack of space keep you out of the digital signage
fast lane. Not all businesses installing displays for
messaging have the advantage of an environment that
allows for standard-sized screens. The 43" NEC X431BT
display was designed to aid these types of users with
unique dimensions for atypical spacing, while delivering
the superior technology and management features for
which NEC's professional large-screen displays are known.
¤ Unique bar-type shape and design
¤ Full connectivity, including option slot
¤ Stand not required for tabletop applications
¤ Advanced thermal panel design
¤ ENERGY STAR 5.0
¤ Thermal protection starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat followed by fan-based technology specially
designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control
self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of the thermal characteristics.
¤ Sealed panel design provides protection in less than optimal environments, while protecting against particles like dust, grease, or
steam from getting behind the glass and damaging the unit.*
¤ Enhanced video wall capabilities allow you to expand your messaging options. Technologies include:
· TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix)
· TileComp™ works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
· Copy function allows the user to apply the settings from one display to all others in the RS-232 daisy chain, reducing setup time and
· Individual and Group ID functions allow users to control settings for a defined individual display or group of displays within a
· Display Wall Calibrator Kit (optional) provides a quick, accurate and easy-to-use means of matching all displays in color and
brightness to create uniformity across the video wall
¤ Eco-friendly features include an ambient light sensor, which ensures consistent brightness no matter the lighting conditions, and a
carbon footprinter meter, which helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions
¤ Built-in expansion slot future-proofs your display investment, allowing for seamless integration of NEC and third-party components,
including an HD-SDI card, single-board computer and DVI daisy chain capability.
¤ Industry's most extensive control, diagnostic and communication provide the highest level of remote display management.
· RS-232 enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple,
effective setup and monitoring of the display
· Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232 control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
· NaViSet™ software offers an intuitive graphical interface, allowing for easy adjustment of display settings via mouse and
keyboard. NaViSet Administrator provides all the advanced control to remotely located IT professionals.
· DDC/CI standard allows for PC control of the display based on the VESA command set
¤ Improved input options include quick input change, customized detection and naming
¤ Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down
¤ CableComp+™ uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable's length and
video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction despite long cables and low output level
¤ ENERGY STAR 5.0 criteria is proudly met for the X431BT, which follows strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
*use under the environmental conditions noted in the specifications and user's manual
¤ Transportation (subways, train stations)
¤ Quick-Service Restaurants (kitchen orders, small spaces)
¤ Retail (shelf spaces)
¤ Creative Digital Signage Solutions (ticker-type applications)