You can enjoy viewing pictures from your USB storage
Connect the USB storage device into the USB1/USB2 Input
Press INPUT and press ▲ or ▼ to select "USB1/USB2", then
• Do not disconnect a USB storage device while it is being
accessed. Doing so can damage the device or the files stored
on the device. You can safely connect or disconnect the USB
storage device when the TV is not in USB mode.
• Back up all the data in the USB storage device in case if data
was lost due to unexpected accident. We do not assume any
liability for the losses by misuse or malfunction.
• Not all USB storage devices are compatible with this TV.
• The character that exceeds the display area is not displayed.
• Do not use a USB extension cable.
• Playable files are JPEG (.jpg/.jpeg).
• The content will change in accordance with each
media setting screen.
1024 X 768
Press SELECT to select Photo.
Press SELECT to select "C".
Select a folder or file using the ▲/▼/◀/▶ buttons and then
start photo viewing with SELECT.