How to attach the stand
• Assure the AC cord is not connected to an AC outlet.
• Before beginning this process, make sure that you have a clean, safe, and cushioned space to work at to avoid any damage to the
• Do not touch or press the LCD screen, the glass might break under pressure.
Carefully place the TV screen face-down on a clean, cushioned surface.
Secure the stand between the neck and the metal plate using 4 screws (supplied) (4x16) as shown in Figure 1.
• Be sure to follow the above instructions. Insufficient tightening or incorrect installation of the stand will not support your TV correctly,
and could result in damage or injury from tip-over.
How to remove the stand
When you transport this product, remove the stand and pack it flat against the back of the unit in the carton. To remove the stand,
perform the above steps in reverse order.
When you mount the TV on the wall, first remove the stand, then disconnect the neck removing the screws from the back as shown
• Before wall-mounting, please carefully check the location of the TV's mounting-holes.