This TV is equipped with a Channel List feature which allows
channels to skip up or down to the next channel set into the
Channel List, skipping over unwanted channels.
Before selecting channels, they must be scanned into the
TV's Channel List.
Select "Channels" ⇒ "Source".
Press ◀ or ▶ to select "Air" or "Cable".
Air - VHF/UHF channels
Cable - CABLE TV channels
• It may take a few seconds for a digital channel picture to appear
on screen after being selected.
Auto Channel Scan
Select "Channels" ⇒ "Auto Scan", then press ▶ or SELECT.
Start channel scan
In the confirmation window, press ◀ to select "Yes", then
press SELECT. The TV will begin scanning all the channels
available in your area.
• It may take from 15 minutes to 30 minutes to complete
• Depending on the reception condition the progress bar may
not advance for several minutes, please be patient.
• If you press MENU while scanning the channel scan will
• If you are unsure of the digital channels available in your area,
you may visit www.antennaweb.org to receive a list based on your
address or zip code. If you require further assistance you may call
our toll-free customer service line at 800.HITACHI (800.448.2244)
• New channels may be added to your area periodically,
it is recommended to perform the "Auto Scan"
The new channels will be added into the channel list.
You can select the channel that you want to skip.
Select "Channels" ⇒ "Channel List", then press ▶ or SELECT.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select the channel that you want to skip.
Press SELECT to assign 3 mark for unwanted channel.
Repeat steps 2 - 3 for other channels you want to skip.