1. BECAUSE WE CARE Thank you for purchasing this product. This product has been designed and assembled with utmost care for you and the environment. This is why we supply this product with a quick installation guide to reduce the number of paper (pages) and therefor save trees to be cut for making this paper.
2. Slide the battery cover back into place. 3. When charging the batteries for the first time, place the handset on the base to charge for at least 24 hours continuously. 4. When the handset is fully charged, icon will appear steadily on the display. Note: Press and hold Menu to switch the idle screen between handset name and number and the time and handset number.
During a call, press to increase earpiece volume. When the phone is ringing, press to increase the handset ringer volume. Press to scroll through the menu options, redial list, call list and phonebook entries. Menu key : Press to open the Menu. Press to select menu options and to confirm a displayed option.
handset LCd display icons(see P2) Signal strenght icon Eco mode is ON Eco + is ON (zero emission) Handset ringer is off Indicates a missed call Steady on when making an outgoing call Flashes to indicate an incoming or internal call Indicates an incoming call when viewing the calls list Indicates an outgoing call when viewing the calls list Menu is open...
3.3 Overview of the base(see P4) Paging key : Press to find misplaced handsets registered to the base. Long press to start registration of handsets to the base. navigating the menus The phone has an easy to use menu system. When the handset is switched on and in standby: 1.
ADVANCED SET - ECO MODE - ZERO EMIT - AUTO PREFIX - RECALL TIME - DIAL MODE - CHANGE PIN - REGISTER - UNREGISTER - RESET Note: The dial mode is based on the country version, for some countries it will not show in the menu and is preset to tone dialling.
Adjust the earpiece volume During a call, press to increase or decrease the volume. Redial The last 10 dialled numbers are stored in the redial list. 4.4.1. View or dial an entry 1. Press to open the Redial list. 2. Scroll to the required entry.
Lock/unlock the keypad The keypad can be locked so that it cannot be operated accidentally while carrying it around. Note: When the keypad is locked an incoming call can still be answered and the handset will operate as normal. When the call ends, the keypad lock comes on again. 1.
3-way conference call To hold a 3-way conference call between 2 internal callers and 1 external caller. During a call with an external caller: 1. Press on the second handset to start a conference call. 2. Press to end the call. Paging/Find handset Page can be used to locate a missing handset.
View or dial an entry 1. Press . to open phonebook. 2. Scroll to the required entry. Enter the first letter of the name to search alphabetically. The first name that starts with this letter or the nearest letter in the alphabet will be displayed. Scroll to the required entry.
Caller display If subscribed to Caller ID, the caller’s number will be displayed (provided it is not withheld) prior to answering the call. The display can show the first 12 digits or characters of the phone numbers and name. If the caller’s name and number are stored in the phonebook and a number match is found, the caller’s name will be displayed instead.
delete an entry 1. Press to open the Call list. 2. Scroll to the required entry 3. Press scroll to « dELEtE ». 4. Press the display shows « COnFiRM ? ». 5. Press to confirm or to cancel. delete the entire Calls list 1.
8. PERSOnAL SEt handset tones 8.1.1. handset ringer volume The handset ring volume can be set to different volume level. Choose from 5 volume levels or Off. 1. Press , scroll to « PERSOnAL SEt » and press 2. Press to select «...
Auto answer The phone is set to answer calls by lifting the handset off the base or charger. This feature can be switched off so that calls can only be answered by pressing . 1. Press , scroll to « PERSOnAL SEt » and press 2.
3. diGit dEtECt is displayed. Press 4. Enter the number you want to be detected and press 5. Scroll to PREFiX and press 6. Enter the number you want it replaced with. 7. Press to confirm or to return to standby. Recall time This setting is useful to access certain network and PABX/switchboard services.
Registering an additional handset Up to 4 handsets can be registered to the base to extend the phone system without having to install extension sockets for each new phone. Note: Handset batteries must be fully charged before registration. Hold the handset close to the base during the registration process.
IMPORTANT Resetting the phone to its default settings will delete all entries in the Call list. Current handset and base settings will also be reset. Entries stored in the phonebook are retained. 1. Press , scroll to « AdVAnCEd SEt » and press 2.
Keypad does not seem to work . Check that the keypad lock is not on. icon is not scrolling during charge . Adjust the handset slightly on the base. . Clean the charging contacts with a cloth moistened with alcohol. .
11. GEnERAL inFORMAtiOn IMPORTANT This equipment is not designed to make emergency telephone call when the power fails. Alternative arrangements should be made for access to emergency services. This product is intended for connection to analogue public telephone networks or a private switchboard. (pabx) Safety and Electromagnetic information • Use only the power supply supplied with this product.
• There is a slight chance that the phone could be damaged by an electrical storm. We recommend that it is unpluged from the power and telephone line cord during an electrical storm. 12. GUARAntEE And SERViCE The phone is guaranteed for 24 months from the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt.
13. tEChniCAL dEtAiLS Standard DECT 1.88 to 1.9 GHz (bandwidth = 20 MHz) Channel 1.728 MHz bandwidth Operating Up to 300m outdoors; Up to 50m indoors range Operating Standby: 200 hours, Talking: 10 hours time Battery charge time:15 hours Temperature Operating 0°...
14. CE dECLARAtiOn This product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC. The Declaration of conformity can be found on: www.aegtelephones.eu 15. diSPOSAL OF thE dEViCE (EnViROnMEnt) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not throw this product into the normal household garbage but bring the product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.