DRAFT - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - English (for Website) - 01/07/14
DT8035 DUAL TEC
Mounting Location Guidelines
Open the Sensor
Mount the Sensor
Sensor Components and Settings
Mounting location guidelines:
• The optimal range is obtained at a
mounting height of 7' 6" (2.3 m).
• Allow a clear line-of-sight to all areas to protect.
• Do not directly face windows.
• Avoid close proximity to moving machinery, fluorescent lights, and heating/cooling sources.
• For use in applications with pets up to 100 pounds.
Motion Sensor - Installation Instructions
Wire the Sensor
Walk Test the Sensor
1. Turn the arrow to point to the Unlock symbol.
2. Press firmly on housing latch.
3. Gently separate the front and rear housing.
Approval / Listings