Connections to other equipment
To connect the TV to a MHL device
CONNECTING A MHL-ENABLED DEVICE:
You can connect a MHL-enabled device, such as a SmartPhone or Roku Streaming Stick™ to show its screen image on your TV, while
simultaneously charging the phone.
1. Connect a MHL cable (not provided) to the micro USB port on the device, then connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI1 /MHL jack
on the side of your TV.
2. Press the INPUT button on the remote control and select HDMI1 input source.
3. Your device's menu opens. You can use CURSOR left, right, down, or up buttons to navigate on your device, and press the SELECT button
on the remote control to access its menu.
• Your device's menu varies with the device and the apps you have loaded.
4. To switch to a MHL-device that is already connected, you can press the INPUT button on the remote control and select HDMI 1 Roku input