• During a call: press to turn on / off the speakerphone.
• Call list / phonebook entry: press to make a call with
• During ringing: press to answer a call with speakerphone
Down key (redial/down)
• In idle mode: press to access the redial list
• In menu mode: press to scroll down the menu items
• In phonebook list / redial list / call list: press to scroll
down the list
• During a call: press to decrease the earpiece volume
• During ringing: press to decrease the ringer volume
• In idle / predialling mode: press to make a call
• In redial list / call list / phonebook list: press to make a
call to the displayed entry
• During ringing: Press to answer a call
Left soft key (menu/ok)
• In idle mode: press to access the main menu
• In sub-menu mode: press to confirm the selection
• During a call: press to access Intercom/phonebook/
redial list/ call list
• In idle mode: Press to access the phonebook list.
Display icons and symbols (see P2)
The LCD display gives you information on the current status of the
Steady when the handset is in range of the base.
Flashes when out of range of the base or not registered to the
Steady when an intercom call is in progress.
Flashes when there is an incoming internal call.