• Put the handset on the base and charge for 15 hours before using the
handset for the first time.
>The handset will give a beep when it is properly placed on the base
Make a call
• Enter the phone number and press to connect to the line and dial the
>When entering the number, if you make a mistake, press
• Press to connect to the line and then enter the phone number.
Call from the phonebook
select the desired phonebook entry.
• Press to dial out the selected phonebook entry.
The alphanumeric keys provide a short-cut to find entries beginning with
the corresponding letters.
Call from the call list (only available with caller display)
to access the call list and press
• Press to dial out the selected call list entry.
Call from the redial list
to access the redial list and press
• Press to dial out the selected redial number.
) to access the phonebook and press
to select the desired call
to select the desired