Compound Saw Model C 10FCH C 10FCE • Handling instructions Note: Before using this Electric Power Tool, carefully read through these HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS to ensure efficient, safe operation. It is recommended that these INSTRUCTIONS be kept readily available as an important reference when using this power tool.
14. Maintain tools with care. Keep cutting tools sharp Use only original HITACHI replacement parts. and clean for better and safer performance. Follow 10. This tool should only be disassembled for instructions for lubrication and changing replacement of carbon brushes.
37. Shut off power and wait for saw blade to stop before 23. Use only saw blades recommended by HITACHI. servicing or adjusting tool. 24. The saw blades should be from 235 mm to 255 mm 38. During a miter or bevel cut the blade should not be external diameter ranges.
2. Power switch STANDARD ACCESSORIES Ensure that the power switch is in the OFF position. If the plug is connected to a receptacle while the trigger (1) 255 mm TCT Saw blade (mounted on tool) ..... 1 switch is in the ON position, the power tool will start (2) Dust bag ..............
(2) During bevel and compound cutting, attach the dust bag 1. Tightly secure the material by vise assembly to be at a right angle to the base surface as shown in Fig. 3. cut so that it does not move during cutting 2.
5. Confirmation for use of sub fence (Standard (1) Light up the laser marker and make a groove of about 5 accessory) (Fig. 7) mm deep on the workpiece that is about 38 mm in height In the case of direct angle cutting and angle cutting, and 89 mm in width.
8. Cutting operation (1) As shown in Fig. 13 the width of the saw blade is the width of the cut. Therefore, slide the workpiece to the right (viewed from the operator’s position) when length is desired, or to the left when length desired.
9. Miter cutting procedures When stopping the bevel cutting operation halfway, (1) Loosen the side handle and push the lever for angle start cutting after pulling back the motor head to the stoppers. Then, adjust the turntable until the indicator initial position.
14. Confirmation for use Crown molding vise, Crown CAUTION molding Stopper (L) and (R) (Optional accessory) Always confirm that the motor head (see Fig. 2) does (1) Crown molding Stopper (L) and (R) (optional not contact the crown molding vise assembly when it accessories) allow easier cuts of crown molding is lowered for cutting.
Dismount the saw blade by reversing the mounting protection, carbon brush inspection and replacement procedures described in paragraph 1 above. on this tool should ONLY be performed by a Hitachi The saw blade can easily be removed after lifting the Authorized Service Center.
CAUTION discharge dust and the like. Repair, modification and inspection of Hitachi Power 6. Inspecting the screws Tools must be carried out by a Hitachi Authorized Regularly inspect each component of the power tool Service Center. for looseness. Especially laser device should be maintained by the Re-tighten screws on any loose part.