2-2. CONNECTING WATER SUPPLY HOSE
Before connecting the water supply hose to the water tap, check the hose type and then choose the
correct instruction here below.
Be sure there is a gasket in both ends of the hose.
Push the water supply hose up so that the rubber packing
within the hose can adhere completely to the tap.
Connect the water supply hose to the tap.
Run a couple of gallons of water through the hoses into the drain or a
bucket to flush any particulate or contaminate.
Check water leakage.
After connecting the hose, open the tap to check for
any water leakage.
Connecting Water Supply Hose to the Machine
• Be sure there is a gasket in the end of the hose.
• Connect the hose to the appropriate inlet vale
• Turn on the water and check for leacks.
• Always install new hoses with a new washing
• Relplace the hoses every five years.
(hot or cold) of the washing machine and tighten
machine Do not re-use old hoses.
Water Supply Hose
Hot water inlet
Cold water inlet