2. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
2-1. HOW TO ADJUST LEVEL
Install the washer on a firm, flat
If the washer is installed on an
unsuitable floor, it could make
considerable noise and vibrate.
Set Leveling feet
Loosen the locknuts on 2 front leveling
feet until you can turn the feet with the
included wrench. Turn clockwise to
raise the washer or counterclockwise
to lower it.
No shims. It would be dangerous. If the
floor is that far from being level, it is a floor
problem and not a washer problem.
• The ventilating openings in the base area must not be obstructed by carpeting.
• Install the washing machine on a level and firm surface. There should be no more than 1° of variation.
• Wooden floors may need reinforcing to prevent the normal vibration which occurs
with an unbalanced load.
• Do not install the washer on an inclined floor.
Improper installation of the washer may cause noise and malfunctioning.
Open the lid, check if the washer is
correctly leveled by looking down
from the top. If the tub is not
centered in the opening, then the
washer is not level.
If installation surface is tilted, the
washer will vibrate. Do not install
on a sloping floor.