Is OE displayed?
Is the connector connected to
pump motor assembly
When you enter the SVC
Mode, is the water level
frequency below 26.0 kHz?
Check the AIR
Is the coil of the drain pump
too high or low? (resistance of
the coil is 10-20 Ω)
Is the voltage between
connectors out of range?
(WH6 Pin 1)
- After remove Terminal
of connector, check as follows.
Pump running : 120V±5%
Stopped Motor/Pump : 0~1V
1. Enter the SERVICE Mode.
2. Press START/PAUSE button.
: 1 time Main version
: 2 times Display version
: 3 times Inlet valve check mode
: 4 times Cold valve, bleach valve
: 5 times Rinse valve, hot valve
: 6 times Jet spray valve
: 7 times Heater check
: 8 times Alph check
: 9 times Pump check
[Note] Environmental check list
1) The drainage hose must not stay in a lower position
2) The drainage hose must not be bent or clogged in any
way due to the surrounding physical configuration
3) The drainage hose must not get frozen at all times.
4) The drainage pump must not have any improper
substance or material inside that may cause a