• Reﬁt the dust bowl ﬁlter (24) onto the
end cap (23) by turning it clockwise.
• Place the dust bowl end cap (23) onto
the dust bowl and twist it clockwise to
lock into place.
• Reﬁt the dust bowl to the appliance.
Cleaning the exhaust ﬁlter (ﬁg. K)
• Press the exhaust ﬁlter cover release tab
(26) to the right then pull the exhaust
ﬁlter cover (27) o .
• Remove the Exhaust ﬁlter (28).
• Brush all parts with with a soft brush.
Warning! Ensure all parts are completely
dry before reassembly.
• Reﬁt the exhaust ﬁlter (28) then the
exhaust ﬁlter cover (27).
Mains plug replacement
(U.K. & Ireland only)
If a new mains plug needs to be ﬁtted:
• Safely dispose of the old plug.
• Connect the brown lead to the live
terminal in the new plug.
• Connect the blue lead to the neutral
Warning! Follow the ﬁtting instructions
supplied with good quality plugs.
Recommended fuse: 13A.
VM1450 (Type 1)
220 - 240V, 50-60Hz