• Convergence Rough Adjustment
1. Enter the white crosshatch signal (white lines on black).
2. Adjust roughly the horizontal and vertical convergence at
3. Adjust roughly HMC and VMC at six-pole magnet.
• Convergence Adjustment
1. Receive the crosshatch of R and B.
2. Recieve H. STAT and V. STAT by 4 pole magnet.
3. Recieve the white crosshatch signal.
4. Recieve HMC and VMC by 6 pole magnet.
5. Recieve the crosshatch of R and B.
Note: Adjust H. STAT and V. STAT in the beggining by 4 pole
magnet not adjuust them by register immediately.
6. Insert to TLH correction board and correct H. TILT.
7. Correct XCV by XCV core.
8. Correct V. TILT bu TLV-VR.
9. Adjust Y cross by YCH-VR.
10. Correct to get the most suitable convergence pattern.
When necessary, adjust above mentioned from step 1 to step
11. Paint lock TLH corection board, neck assy 4 and 6 pole
<<Neck Assy's Zero Position>>
• Convergence Specification
• White Balance Adjustment Specification
x = 0.283 ± 0.005
y = 0.298 ± 0.005
x = 0.346 ± 0.005
y = 0.359 ± 0.005
• Vertical and Horizontal Position and Size
• Focus adjustment
Adjust the focus volume 1 and 2 for the optimum focus.
Standard: HMC, VMC ± 0.1 mm (In the center of screen)
Focus volume 1 (V)
Focus volume 2 (H)