CHAPTER -3: INSTALLATION OF THE MACHINE
(WATER INLET HOSE CONNECTION)
• Your machine may have either a single inlet
(cold) or double water inlets (cold/hot) based on its
White-capped hose should be connected to cold
water inlet and red-capped hose to hot water inlet
(applicable for machines with double water inlets).
• To eliminate water leaks in points of contact, 1 or
2 nuts are provided in the hose package (applica-
ble for machines with double water inlets).
Fit these nuts to the ends of new water inlet hoses
on the side of tab.
• Mount new water inlet hoses to a ¾ ˝, threaded
• Connect the white-elbow end of the water inlet
hoses to the white-filtered water inlet valve on the
rear side of the machine and the red-elbow end to
red-filtered one (applicable for machines with dou-
ble water inlets).
Tighten plastic parts of the junctions using your
In uncertain conditions, have the connection works
be done by a qualified plumber.
• Flow of water with pressure of 0,1-1 Mpa will al-
low your machine to operate more efficiently.) (0,1
Mpa pressure means that more than 8 litres of wa-
ter will flow through a fully-open tap in one minute.)
• Ensure that points of contact do not leak by tap-
ping the tap completely after carrying making the