Your Black & Decker fan has been designed for
circulating air. This product is intended for
household use only. Remove all the parts from
the packaging material and keep them safe.
Ensure that you have all the parts as identiﬁed
in the part identiﬁcation list, if anything is
missing get in touch with your nearest Black &
Decker service agent for assistance.
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions, including
the following, should always be followed to
reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric shock, personal
injury and material damage.
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Make sure that the appliance is switched off
before connecting to or disconnecting from
the power supply.
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
• Keep the power supply cord away from heat,
oil and sharp edges.
• When using an extension cord with your
appliance, make sure the extension cord is
correctly wire & rated for its use.
• Do not allow the cord set to hang over bench
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Do not operate the appliance if your hands
are wet. Do not operate the appliance if you
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it does
not hang over the edge of a worktop and
cannot be caught accidentally or tripped over.
• The product must not be immersed in liquid.
• Always route the cord carefully to avoid a
Warning! Do not cover the back of the fan with
curtains or other obstructions.
Warning! Keep loose clothing, hair, jewellery etc.
away from moving parts.
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• Do not allow children or any person unfamiliar
with these instructions to use the appliance.
• Do not allow children or animals to come near
the work area or to touch the appliance or
power supply cord. Close supervision is
necessary when the appliance is used near