Shelves and Baskets
Fixed Freezer Shelf
To Remove Clip-Mounted Shelves:
• Lift shelf from wall mounting
clips and pull left side of shelf
out of wall mounting holes.
To Install Clip-Mounted Shelves:
• Place left side of shelf in mounting holes and press
down into wall mounting clips.
Shelves can be removed to meet individual storage
To Remove Shelf:
• Snap right side of shelf up from
cabinet railing and slide to right.
To Install Shelf:
• Place shelf in left side cabinet railing snapping shelf
into right side cabinet railing.
Baskets and Drawers
Baskets and drawers (style may vary)
slide out for easy access to items in
• Pull out to its full extension. Lift up front of basket
• Slide basket or drawer into cabinet railing. Lift up
front of basket or drawer, and slide to the back of
Ice Storage Bin
The Ice Storage Bin is located below the automatic ice
• Raise ice maker arm to deactivate ice maker. Lift
front of bin and pull out to its full extension. Lift up
front of bin and remove.
• Slide bin into railing below ice maker until bin locks
into place. Drop ice maker arm to activate ice maker.
Important: Ice bin must be locked in place for proper
ice dispensing. Turn auger driver behind bin
counterclockwise (as shown) to properly align ice bin
with auger driver.
Adjustable Door Buckets
Door Buckets can be moved to meet individual storage
• Lift the door bucket up until it clears the
retainers on the door liner, then
pull the door bucket straight out.
• Slide bucket in above desired door liner retainer and
push down until bucket stops.
Fixed Door Bucket
The Fixed Door Bucket is located in the
upper section of the freezer door.
Important: Fixed door bucket is NOT
adjustable. If bucket is removed, freezer
light will not deactivate when door is
Drop-Down Freezer Door Baskets
These baskets provide
convenient storage space for
frozen food items that tend
to shift, such as bagged