Having a spare moment and in need of entertainment? Learn how to watch videos, listen to your
favourite music, and play games.
Watch and listen
You can use your phone to watch videos and listen to music and podcasts while on the move.
Play music, podcasts, and videos
Have your favourite media with you while on the move – watch videos, and listen to music and podcasts
wherever you are.
2. Tap music, videos, or podcasts.
3. To browse by category, swipe left or right.
4. Tap the song, podcast, or video you want to play.
Pause or resume playback
To play songs in a random order, tap
Fast-forward or rewind
Tap and hold
Listen to music wirelessly
With the JBL PowerUp wireless speaker, you can listen to music in high audio quality and charge your
phone, all without any wires.
Nokia wireless speakers, such as JBL PowerUp, are sold separately. The availability of accessories
varies by region.
You need a Nokia wireless charging cover, marked with the Qi logo inside the cover, for wireless
charging to work. The cover may be included in the sales box, or it may be sold separately. Only use
original Nokia wireless charging covers.
1. Touch the NFC area of the speaker with the NFC area of your phone. The speaker connects to your
2. To charge your phone, place your phone on the wireless charging area on top of the speaker. The
charging indicator lights turn white and flash on and off while charging.
© 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.