1. The maximum length of timer is 24 hours and the minimum resolving power is 15 minutes.
2. Timer on: first turn off the A/C, the A/C will be automatically on at the set time.
3. Timer off: first turn on the A/C, the A/C will be automatically off at the set time
4. Timer on/off function( on time is earlier than off time): first turn off the A/C, it will be
automatically on at set time, and later be off at the set time, then unit turns on at set time.
5. Timer off/on function( off time is earlier than on time): first turn on the A/C, it will be
automatically off at set time, and later be on at the set time, then unit turns off at set time.
7.6 Auto restart function
In case of a sudden power failure, this function automatically sets the unit to previous settings
before the power failure when power returns.
7.7 Cooling capacity test frequency locked.
When test the cooling capacity, the frequency can be locked at 78Hz by following the below:
1. Set the indoor temp. to 17c and high speed;
2. Push the outdoor check button for 5 seconds, then its frequency can be fixed at 78Hz.
After the test is over, turn off the indoor to exit.
7.8 Indoor unit LED display function:
Indoor and outdoor communication error
Zero-crossing examination error
Fan speed beyond control
Outdoor units temp. sensor or connector of temp. sensor is defective
Indoor units temp. sensor or connector of temp. sensor is defective
Inverter module protection
Outdoor voltage protection
Compressor top protection against temperature
Compressor current protection
Outdoor low temp. protection