DOES NOT WORK
HOT AIR FROM
NEVER SHUTS OFF
WILL NOT ADJUST
The Problem Solver
• No power at outlet.
• Light bulb needs replacing. See Care and Cleaning.
• Controls are set to OFF. Press ON/OFF pad on control panel.
• Normal air flow cools the motor. In the refrigeration process,
it is normal that heat be expelled in the area under the appliance.
Some floor coverings are sensitive and will even discolor at these
safe and normal temperatures.
• Adaptive defrost keeps compressor running during door openings.
This is normal. The appliance will cycle off after the door remains
closed for two hours.
• Normal operation in extreme temperatures.
• Temperature may be in lockout mode. Press both + and – pads for
5 seconds to unlock the temperature.
• Thermistor may be blocked, which can affect the overall temperature.
The thermistor is located on the right-hand side, just above
the third shelf.