In order to stack this dryer an LG stacking
kit is required.
This dryer may only be stacked on top of an
LG washer. DO NOT attempt to stack this
dryer on any other washer, as damage,
injury or property damage could result.
Washer Top plate size
1. Place the LG dryer on the LG washing
2. Remove the two screws from the bottom
of the rear cover on each side as
• Incorrect installation can cause serious
• The weight of the dryer and the height
of installation makes the stacking
procedure too risky for one person.
This procedure should be performed by
2 or more experienced service
• The dryer is not suitable for a built-in
installation. Please do not install as a
• Do not operate if the dryer is
3. Align the stacking kit holes and the rear
3-1) 23.6 inch(600mm)
3-2) 21.7 inch(550mm)
• Fasten the 2 screws that were removed
earlier from dryer to stacking kit.
• Use 4 screws in accessory box
[0.6inch(16mm)] to assemble washer rear
cover and stacking kit.
• The procedure for the opposite side will be