Disposal of your old appliance
R – 134a
• When disposing of the appliance, cut off the mains cable, destroy the plug and
disassemble the door to prevent anything from being trapped inside.
What is not covered.
• Service trips to your home to instruct you on the product.
If the product is connected to any voltage other than that shown on the rating plate.
• Faults caused by accidental damage, neglect, misuse or Acts of God.
If the fault is caused by factors other than normal domestic use or use in accordance with
the owner's manual.
• Faults caused by vermin, for example rats, mice etc.
• Noise or vibration that is considered normal, for example, water drain sound, spin sound
or warning beeps.
• Correcting the installation for example, levelling the product, adjustment of drain.
• Normal maintenance recommended by the owner's manual.
• Removal of foreign objects/substances from the machine including the pump and inlet
hose filter, for example, grit, nails, bra wires and buttons, etc.
• Replacing fuses, correcting wiring or correcting plumbing.
• Correction of unauthorised repairs.
Incidental or consequential damage to personal property caused by possible defects with
• If this product is used for commercial purposes its warranty is invalidated.
(Example: Public places such as public bathroom, lodging house, training centre,
• If the product is installed outside the normal service area, any cost of transportation
involved in the repair of the products, or the replacement of a defective part, shall be
borne by the owner.
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it
means the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of separately
from the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities
appointed by the government or the local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance,
please contact your city office, waste disposal service or the shop
where you purchased the product.
• Information of fluorinated greenhouse gases used as refrigerant of this
Composition of Gases
100% HFC – 134a
Total GWP (kg CO