When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. Please follow all KitchenAid
2. Read all instructions for this grinder attachment carefully before using it, to maximize results and to
3. Use grinder attachment only in fully assembled form, including food hopper and food pusher.
4. When grinder attachment is powered, place hands only on recommended surfaces; finger, hand or
body contact with the moving parts can result in serious injury. When power is off, touch cutting blade
only to remove and clean according to instructions. Do not touch the blade's edge.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug power cord of stand mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts and
7. Avoid contacting moving parts. Never feed food by hand. Always use completely assembled grinder with
hopper and food pusher.
8. Never put your fingers near the feed tube while grinder is operating.
9. Keep loose clothing, hair and kitchen utensils away from moving parts to reduce the risk of personal injury
or damage to the grinder.
10. Cutting blade and grinding plate are very sharp. Handle carefully when cleaning. Avoid contact with
11. Do not attempt to grind or extrude any non-food material with this grinder attachment.
12. Do not attempt to use this attachment with other brand stand mixers.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This premium quality grinder has been designed especially to fit the KitchenAid
supplied as part of the Chef'sChoice
stand mixer safety instructions.
line of food grinders in order to meet a recognized need of owners of the
stand mixers. It is being