d IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: to avoid risk of fire and electric shock that can exist in all electrical
appliances, basic safety precautions, including the following, should
always be practiced:
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and personal injury, do not immerse cord,
plug or appliance in water or other liquids.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
When children become old enough to use the appliance, it is the legal responsibility
of the parents or legal guardian to ensure that they are instructed in safe practices
by qualified persons.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow the appliance to cool
before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, or has been damaged in any way. Return appliance to the nearest
authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. To disconnect, turn any control to off" then remove plug from wall outlet.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Use extreme caution when dispensing hot steam as described in this manual.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY