To control the sound
ON: Increase the bass output level.
OFF: For normal bass output level.
LCD DISPLAY SEGMENT
CD Track number indicator.
If a disc is loaded upside down. "00" will be
If no disc is loaded, "00" will be displayed.
Opening the CD compartment lid while a
CD is playing could scratch the disc.
Always press the STOP button and wait for
the disc to stop rotating before opening the
CD compartment lid.
When the headphones are plugged in, the
speakers are automatically disconnected.
CAUTION: Listening at high power for a long
moment could damage users' ears.
- Both 8cm and 12cm discs can be played in
NOTE: Place only one disc at a time in the CD
- Only discs bearing the logo as shown can be
played in this unit.
or CD-R or CD-RW
- This unit can play back the CD-R/RW as well,
however, some CD-R/RWs can not be played
back due to various recording condition: such
as CD-R/RW recorder performance, writing
- It is normal for some noise comes from CD
laser head when the unit is searching tracks
or there is no disc in the CD compartment.
- Always place the compact disc in the CD
compartment with the label side facing up.
Compact discs can be played on only on side.
- Fingerprints and dust should be carefully
wiped off the disc's signal surface (opposite
the label side) with a soft cloth. Gently wipe in
a straight motion from the inside to the outside
of the disc.
- Discs should be returned to their case after
use to avoid serious scratches, which could
cause the player to skip.
- Do not expose a disc to direct sunlight, high
humidity, or high temperatures for extended
periods of time to prevent warping the disc.
- Do not apply paper or write anything on the
surface of the disc.
- Do not use cleaners or antistatic sprays on
discs, such as those used for phonograph
If an abnormal display indication, audio
noise or an operating problem occurs, back
to OFF position, then disconnect the mains
lead and all cables. Remove the batteries
(see page 2). Wait at least 5 seconds, and
then reconnect all cables to correct
position. Reconnect the mains lead and
reinstall the batteries.