1. Always dry food before frying e.g.: chips if too wet could cause
the hot oil to froth excessively.
2. If using solid fat, melt gently in a separate pan then power into
the oil tank before switching the fryer on, do not melt the solid
fat in the frying basket as this may damage the fryer.
3. Ensure adequate ventilation; keep an open space of approx
20cm all around the appliance.
4. Hot steam may be ejected when opening or removing the lid.
So before opening please wait a few minutes to allow steam
pressure to subside.
Save these instructions.
1. Easy-to-clean system: Automatic Fryer has a removable
non-stick pan, removable basket, and a removable lid.
2. Plastic for the Basket handle prevent your hands from heat.
Safe and convenient.