When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should be followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surface. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs
or the whole appliance in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any
manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service
facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do no let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance
containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
12. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
13. Never connect the fryer to the electricity supply without placing
oil in the oil tank first.
14. Never operate fryer with oil level below the minimum mark or
above the maximum mark.
15. Be careful not to touch those surfaces of the fryer, which
become hot when you are cooking e.g.: at or near joint of the
lid and body.
16. Never attempt to pour oil out of the fryer when the fryer and oil
are hot, allow cooling first.