Adjusting Air Temperature
• Adjust the set point temperature in single increments,
and wait 24 hours for the temperature to stabilize
• Factory recommended set-point is MID setting on dial
To adjust the set point temperature:
Adjust the temperature by turning the numbered dial (1) in
Normal Operation. Opening the door will cause the interior of
the cabinet to illuminate.
Some models with glass doors have a LIGHT button (2) on the
control panel. Note, on some models this is an On Off switch.
With this switch turned on the interior light will remain illuminated
with the door closed. Do not leave the light on for more than a
U-Line Product Operation
Checking Product Temperature
To check the actual product temperature in the unit.
1. Partially fill a plastic (nonbreakable) bottle with water.
2. Insert an accurate thermometer.
3. Tighten the bottle cap securely.
4. Place the bottle in the desired area for 24 hours.
5. Avoid opening the unit during the testing period.
6. After 24 hours, check the temperature of the water. If required,
adjust the temperature control in a small increment (See
Causes which affect the internal temperatures of the
• Temperature setting.
• Ambient temperature where installed.
• Installation in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
• The number of door openings and the time the door is open.
• The time the internal light is illuminated. (This mainly affects
product on the top rack or shelf.)
• The front grille or condenser are obstructed.