Light bulb Replacement
To replace the light bulb in your U-Line unit:
1. Find the light located at the top of the unit. Grasp the edges of
the light housing lens (1) opposite the exposed tab and gently
push the lens toward the tab (2).
2. Pull the edge of the lens down (1) and swing it out of the light
ALWAYS use a genuine U-Line replacement 120V 10 watt
bulb (Part Number 31317) in the light housing. Use of any
other bulb within the housing will produce excessive heat,
causing damage to the light housing and cabinet interior,
and will compromise the precise temperature control of
1. Replace the lens by first inserting the tab side back into the
housing at a slight angle.
2. While gently pushing the lens towards the tab end, push the free
end into the housing, and release when you hear a snap.
Unit must be level, for proper door and ice maker (if
For Models with adjustable leveling feet:
1. Use a level to check the
levelness of the unit from front
to back and from side to side.
Place the level along top edge
and side edge as shown (1).
2. If the unit is not level, rotate
the adjustable leveling legs to
raise or lower each corner of
the unit (5) as necessary.
3. Check levelness after each
adjustment and repeat the
previous steps until the unit is
U-Line 1000 Series Maintenance
For Models without adjustable leveling feet:
The unit must be located on a level surface, for proper
door and ice maker (if equipped) operation.
1. Use a level to check the levelness of the unit from front to back
and from side to side. Place the level along top edge and side
edge as shown (1).
Removing and Installing Interior Shelves
For models equipped with glass shelves having recessed shelf
supports, remove the shelves as follows:
1. Pull shelf out about 6" (1), until back of shelf clears the "hump"
on the right-hand side.
2. Tilt up right-hand edge of shelf (2).
3. Remove shelf from unit by pulling out (3).
Insert the shelves as follows:
1. To move to a different position in the unit, insert shelf at an
angle, approximately 15-20°, over the rib in the side of the unit
where you want to place the shelf. Place the shelf into the unit
at an angle to clear the door.
2. Continue to slide the shelf into the unit at an angle until it clears
3. Lower the shelf and push it in completely. Ensure the raised edge
strip is toward the rear of the unit and the decorative graphics, if
applied, are on the underside of the shelves.
• Make sure the shelves are inserted fully into the unit.
• The edge strip toward the rear prevents cans and
bottles from freezing against the cold evaporator.