INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 30" (76.2 CM) FREESTANDING GAS RANGES Table of Contents RANGE SAFETY..................1 INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS............3 Tools and Parts ..................3 Location Requirements ................ 3 Electrical Requirements ............... 5 Gas Supply Requirements ..............5 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS............7 Unpack Range..................7 Install Anti-Tip Bracket .................
WARNING: If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or death. – Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
WARNING Tip Over Hazard A child or adult can tip the range and be killed. Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation instructions. Slide range back so rear range foot is engaged in the slot of the anti-tip bracket. Re-engage anti-tip bracket if range is moved.
Mobile Home - Additional Installation Requirements Cabinet Dimensions The installation of this range must conform to the Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standard, Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 (formerly the Federal Standard for Mobile Home Construction and Cabinet opening dimensions shown are for 25" (64.0 cm) Safety, Title 24, HUD Part 280).
Electrical Requirements Gas Supply Requirements WARNING WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard Explosion Hazard Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet. Use a new CSA International approved gas supply line. Do not remove ground prong. Install a shut-off valve. Securely tighten all gas connections. Do not use an adapter.
Gas Supply Line Gas Pressure Regulator ■ Provide a gas supply line of ¾" (1.9 cm) rigid pipe to the range The gas pressure regulator supplied with this range must be used. location. A smaller size pipe on longer runs may result in The inlet pressure to the regulator should be as follows for proper insufficient gas supply.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Unpack Range Install Anti-Tip Bracket WARNING WARNING Excessive Weight Hazard Use two or more people to move and install range. Failure to do so can result in back or other injury. 1. Remove shipping materials, tape and film from range. 2.
Floor Mounting Make Gas Connection WARNING Rear position Front position Diagonal (2 options) Explosion Hazard Wall Mounting Use a new CSA International approved gas supply line. Install a shut-off valve. Securely tighten all gas connections. If connected to LP, have a qualified person make sure gas pressure does not exceed 14"...
3. Use a ¹⁵⁄₁₆" combination wrench and adjustable wrench to WARNING attach the flexible connector to the adapters. Check that connector is not kinked. Electrical Shock Hazard Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet. Do not remove ground prong. Do not use an adapter. Do not use an extension cord.
IMPORTANT: If there is a snapping or popping sound when lifting Style 1: Ranges Equipped with a Storage Drawer: the range, the range may not be fully engaged in the bracket. Use a ¼" drive ratchet, wrench or pliers to adjust leveling legs Check to see if there are obstructions keeping the range from up or down until the range is level.
If the “low” flame needs to be adjusted: 4. Push the BAKE pad. 5. Press the START pad. The oven bake burner should light within 8 seconds. Under certain conditions, it may take the burner up to 50 to 60 seconds to light. Electronic igniters are used to light the bake and broil burners.
To Replace: Adjust Oven Broil Burner Flame (if needed) 1. Align the forward drawer notches with the notches in the drawer glides on both sides. Place the rear alignment tabs into the drawer glides on both sides. Look through oven window to check broil burner for proper flame. This flame should have a ½"...
To Replace: To Replace: 1. Lift up the front of the drawer and place the rear of the drawer 1. Insert both hanger arms into the door. inside the range so that the drawer stop notch is behind the drawer glide. 2.
GAS CONVERSIONS Gas conversions from Natural gas to LP gas or from LP gas to Natural gas must be done by a qualified installer. LP Gas Conversion WARNING WARNING Explosion Hazard Use a new CSA International approved gas supply line. Tip Over Hazard Install a shut-off valve.
3. Remove plastic cover from gas pressure regulator cap. 3. Apply masking tape to the end of a 7 mm (⁹⁄₃₂") nut driver to help hold the gas orifice spud in the nut driver while changing 4. Turn gas pressure regulator cap counterclockwise with a it.
8. Replace the “49” spud with a “57” spud. Install the LP gas bake To Convert Oven Bake Burner (Natural Gas to LP Gas) burner orifice spud, turning it clockwise until snug. IMPORTANT: Do not overtighten. 1. Remove the oven racks. 2.
4. Replace the “151” hood with a “090” hood. Install the LP gas broiler burner orifice hood, turning it clockwise until snug. Natural Gas Conversion IMPORTANT: Do not overtighten. WARNING Tip Over Hazard A child or adult can tip the range and be killed. Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation instructions.
4. Turn gas pressure regulator cap counterclockwise with a 4. Gas orifice spuds are stamped with a number on the side. ⁵⁄₈" combination wrench to remove. Replace the LP gas orifice spud with the correct Natural gas orifice spud. NOTE: Do not remove the spring beneath the cap. Side view before A.
4. Remove 2 screws from the front tabs of the flame spreader. Lift 9. Position the back of the bake burner over the oven orifice, and front of the flame spreader and pull forward to remove tabs slide the tab on front of the bake burner into the front of the from rear of oven and set it aside on a covered surface.
5. Place the broil burner on the broil burner orifice hood and insert the broil burner ceramic igniter in the hole in the rear of the Complete Installation (LP Gas to Natural Gas) oven. 6. Position the broil burner against the top of the oven and attach 1.