Raising (Proofing) Bread
1. Cover dough with lightly oiled wax paper and place
temperature safe pan(s) directly on bottom of drawer.
2. Set control knob to PROOF setting.
3. Place vent on MOIST setting.
4. Check dough periodically for proofing progress.
5. Verify doneness by pressing 2 fingers
dough; if indentation remains, the dough is ready.
6. For second proofing of dough, place temperature safe
bowl directly on bottom of drawer.
7. Follow steps 2 through 4.
Using Aluminum Foil
Do not line drawer with aluminum foil.
Keep food covered if it was cooked with a cover on it.
Use narrow strips of foil to shield piecrust edges from
further browning in drawer.
Place tent-shaped foil loosely over meat or poultry to
prevent dryness and further browning while in the
The use of aluminum foil to cover foods may cause
moisture to collect and drip into the drawer.
Do not store flammable materials such as
gasoline near this appliance.
Doing so can result in death, explosion, or fire.
The drawer slides allow you to fully extend the drawer
for easier cleaning. If necessary, the drawer can be
Load capacity for the drawer and slides is 100 lbs
Remove all items from inside the Warming Drawer and
allow the unit to cool completely before attempting to
remove the drawer.
1. Pull drawer to its full open position.
2. Press tab down on right (shown) and lift tab upward on
left (not shown), then slide drawer out 1 inch to
3. Carefully remove the drawer from the slides holding on
to the sides, not the drawer front.
Removing the Drawer