This manual covers several models. Your model may have some or all of the items listed. Refer to this manual or Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQs) section of our website at www.whirlpool.com for more detailed instructions. In Canada, reference the Customer Service
section at www.whirlpool.ca.
Oven cavity light While the oven doors are closed, press the Oven Light keypad to turn the lights on and off. The
Food Poisoning Hazard
Do not let food sit in oven more than one hour before
or after cooking.
Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
This clock can use a 12- or 24-hour cycle. See "Electronic Oven Controls" section.
1. Press the Clock keypad.
2. Press "3" for AM or "6" for PM.
3. Press the number keypads to set the time of day.
4. Press the Clock keypad, START UPPER or START LOWER.
oven lights will come on when an oven door is opened.
The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER SET/OFF.
2. Press the number keypads to set the length of time in hr-min-min. Leading zeros do not
have to be entered. For example, for 2 minutes, enter "2."
3. Press TIMER SET/OFF to begin the countdown. If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound at
the end of countdown. The display will return to the time of day at the end of countdown.
4. Press TIMER SET/OFF to cancel the Timer and return to the time of day. Do not press the
Cancel keypads because the oven will turn off.
The Start keypads begin any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 2 minutes after
pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is displayed.
The upper and lower Cancel keypads stop any oven function except the Clock, Timer and
Control Lock in the selected oven.
1. Press BAKE for the desired oven.
2. Press the number keypads to set the desired temperature. If the temperature entered is not
in the range of the temperatures allowed, the minimum or maximum allowed temperature
will be displayed. Enter a temperature in the allowable range.
3. (Lower oven, single rack baking only) Press START LOWER. Rapid preheat will begin.
IMPORTANT: Rapid Preheat should be used only for one-rack baking.
4. (Multiple rack baking) Press START for the desired oven. Press START for the desired oven
again to cancel Rapid Preheat.
5. To change the temperature, repeat Step 2. Press START for the selected oven for the
change to take effect.
6. Press CANCEL for the selected oven when finished.