• Your watch may differ somewhat from the one shown in the illustration.
Day of week
• The day-night indicator performs one rotation every 24 hours. A day sky image is
shown during the day and a night sky image is shown at night.
To set the time and day of the week
1. Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at 12 o'clock position
and the second hand stops.
2. Set the hands by turning the crown.
• As you do, the day of the week changes accordingly.
• After setting day of the week, carefully set the time, making sure to distinguish
between AM and PM.
3. In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
To set the day
1. Pull out the crown to the first click.
2. Set the day by rotating the crown.
3. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
• Avoid setting the day between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. (the day display may not
change in the following day).
I For a watch with an elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
After that, you will be able to determine how much time has
elapsed since you adjusted the bezel position by checking the
bezel value that the minute hand is currently pointing to.
• Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock
• With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the
direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can
pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns.
• Note that a screw lock crown watch is not water resistant
while its crown is loose. Be sure to screw the crown back in
as far as it will go after configuring settings.
Accuracy at normal temperature: ± 20 seconds a month
Display: 3 analog hands (hour, minutes, seconds),
3 dials (Day-night indicator, day of the week, day)
Battery: One silver oxide battery (Type: SR621SW)
Approximately 3 years on type SR621SW
Operation Guide 5187
(Time, day of the week setting)
mark with the
Elapsed time bezel