You can control and listen to songs in your iPod by connecting iPod with video or iPod nano to this unit
with KCA-iP300V (optional accessory). You can also display video contents on this unit when connecting an
iPod with video.
Connecting an iPod
Connect an iPod to this unit.
1 Forward music/video search area
Select the next music/video.
2 Backward music/video search area
Select the previous music/video.
3 Information display button area
The information is display for 5 seconds.
• Remove all accessories such as headphone before
connecting an iPod. You may not be able to control the
iPod if you connect it with accessories attached.
• When you connect an iPod to this unit, playback starts
from the song you were playing on the iPod itself
• If the played song is not a video content, "No iPod Video
Signal" is displayed on the video screen.
• While connecting an iPod, "KENWOOD" appears on the
iPod and the iPod's control is disabled.
Functions when Displaying the Easy
Displays a floating control panel in the screen.
1 Switches the source.
2 Fast Forward or Fast Backward.
3 Music/Video Search.
4 Plays or pause.
5 Display the Screen Control screen. (Refer to
<Screen Control> (page 56))
• The Easy Control Panel display is hidden when you touch
a central area of the monitor.