Before using your appliance
• Remove the exterior and interior packing.
• Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
• Locate the appliance away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove,
heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat
sources may increase electrical consumption. Ambient temperature below
60.8°F (16°C) or above 89.6°F (32°C) will hinder the performance of this
appliance. This unit is not designed for use in a garage or any other outside
• Leave at least 1 distance from the wall for each surface included left right
top and rear. Keep ventilation openings ,in the appliance enclosure or in the
built-in structure ,clear of obstruction. The appliance may not work preperly
without enough heat exchange space.
• Avoid locating the appliance in moist areas.
• Plug the appliance into dedicated, properly installed-grounded wall outlet.
Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third (ground) prong
from the power cord. Any questions concerning power and/or grounding
should be directed toward a certified electrician or an authorized service
center. This unit is not designed to be installed in an RV or used with an
• After plugging the appliance into a wall outlet, turn the unit on and allow
the unit to cool down for 3 ~ 4 hours under before placing wine bottles or
beverages in the appliance.
• This appliance should be properly grounded for your safety. The power
cord of this appliance is equipped with a three-prong plug which mates
with standard three prong wall outlets to minimize the possibility of
• Do not use electrical appliance inside the food storage compartments of
the appliance , unless they are of the type recommended by the
• This appliance requires a standard 115 Volt A.C. /60Hz electrical outlet
with three-prong ground.
• This appliance is not designed to be used with an inverter.
• The cord should be secured behind the appliance and not left exposed or
dangling to prevent accidental injury.
• Never unplug the appliance by pulling the power cord. Always grip the plug
firmly and pull straight out from the receptacle.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• Do not use an extension cord with this appliance. If the power cord is too
short, have a qualified electrician or service technician install an outlet near
the appliance. Use of an extension cord can negatively affect the
performance of the unit.
Improper use of the grounded plug can result in the risk of electrical shock. If the power
cord is damaged, have it replaced by an authorized service center.