The Onscreen Menu System
Your television comes with JVC's onscreen menu system. The onscreen menus let you make
adjustments to your television's operation simply and quickly. All menus are navigated from
the Main Menu at first. Detailed explanations on using each menu follow later in this guide. For
information about the interactive plug-in Menu, see pages 21 - 23.
1. To open the onscreen menu system, press the M
main menu will appear
2. To select a menu from the main menu, use the π † arrows and enter by using the
arrows or O
The selected feature and option on a menu screen are highlighted in a different color.
To move to a different feature, use the π † arrows to move up and down the list.
3. There are two methods to select an option in a menu, after selecting a menu using the π †
1) Use the
discuss this method).
2) Press the O
appear. Use the π † arrows to select an option
from the box and press the O
• To go back to the previous screen, press the B
4. Pressing M
on the remote control will close the
onscreen menu system and return you to normal
Each menu and its features will be discussed in the following pages of this guide.
• If you do not press any buttons for a few seconds, the onscreen menu will automatically
• Button names in this guide are shown in S
• Some menu items may not appear in menu screens when certain aspect ratios or inputs
Interactive Plug-in Menu
arrows to select an option from the highlighted feature. (In this guide, we
button. The right onscreen will
button on the remote control. The
Tuner Setup > Auto Tuner Setup