Important Safety Precautions
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of electric shock. Do not
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARDS, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
TO INSURE PERSONAL SAFETY, OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES
REGARDING THE USE OF THIS UNIT.
1. Operate only from the power source specified on the unit.
2. Avoid damaging the AC plug and power cord.
3. Avoid Improper installation and never position the unit where good ventilation is unattainable.
4. Do not allow objects or liquid into the cabinet openings.
5. In the event of trouble, unplug the unit and call a service technician. Do not attempt to repair
it yourself or remove the rear cover.
Changes or modifications not approved by JVC could void the warranty.
* When you don't use this TV set for a long period of time, be sure to disconnect both the
power plug from the AC outlet and antenna for your safety.
* To prevent electric shock do not use this polarized plug with an extension cord, receptacle or
other outlet unless the blades can be fully inserted to prevent blade exposure.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
remove cover (or back). No user serviceable
parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within
the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
• As an "ENERGY STAR
JVC has determined that this
product or product model meets the
" guidelines for energy