Aspect Ratios (Continued)
Press the A
• By pressing the A
When you change the aspect ratios, it is different from their broadcast or recorded program.
Receiving 4:3 signal
• You can also choose the size by pressing the π † buttons.
• When you change the aspect ratio or signal, reset the picture position to center.
• You can also access the "Front Menu" screen by using the M
TV instead of the remote control. It has "Video Status", "Aspect", "Auto Tuner Setup" and
"Menu". Choose "Aspect" by pressing M
+/- buttons (
• If the televison receives a 16:9 signal from your HDMI device, the aspect mode will turn to
"Full" automatically. If the television receives a 4:3 signal from your HDMI device when you
are in "Full" aspect mode, it will return to "Regular" aspect mode. If you change the aspect
mode after the televison changed it to "Full" automatically, the televison will change to the
aspect mode you choosed.
The Menu button allows you to access JVC's onscreen menu system. Press M
the onscreen menu system. When a menu is displayed, press the M
• See individual topics like "Sound Adjust" for specific information on using menus.
This button confirms your selection when you are in one of the onscreen menus.
This button allows you to go back in the menu to change a selection or correct a mistake.
button, you can change the size.
† on the side panel and enter by using the
Receiving 16:9 signal
button on the side of the
button to exit the