Storage and Location of Use
This camera has been designed for indoor use. When you use it outdoors,
be sure to use a housing or the like.
Do not install or use the camera in the following places.
● In a place exposed to rain or moisture.
● In a place with vapor or oil, for example in a kitchen.
● When the ambient temperature rises above or falls below the acceptable
range (from -10 I to 50 I)
● In a place at which corrosive gases are emitted.
● Near a source of radiation, X-rays, strong radio waves or magnetism.
● In a place subject to vibration.
● In a place with excessive dirt.
Using this unit or cables connected to this unit at places at which strong
radio waves and magnetism are emitted (e.g. near a radio, TV, transformer
or motor) may give rise to noises in the image and changes in its color.
Turn off the power before performing maintenance.
Clean the camera with a soft cloth. Wiping it with thinner or benzene may
melt the surface or cause it to fog. For tough stains, wipe using a cloth that
is dipped into a neutral detergent diluted with water, followed by wiping with
a dry cloth.
When the camera is not in use for a long time, turn off the power of the
system for safety and energy conservation reasons.