ASSEMBLY / PRE-OPERATION
Read these instructions and this manual in its entirety before you attempt to assemble or operate your new snow
thrower. Reading the entire manual will familiarize you with the unit, which will assist you in assembly, operation
and maintenance of the product.
Your new snow thrower has been as sem bled at the factory with the ex cep tion of those parts left unassembled for shipping
purposes. All parts such as nuts, washers, bolts, etc., necessary to com plete the as sem bly have been placed in the parts
bag. To ensure safe and proper operation of your snow thrower, all parts and hard ware you assemble must be tightened
se cure ly. Use the correct tools as nec es sary to ensure proper tightness.
REMOVE SNOW THROWER FROM CAR TON
1. Remove all accessible loose parts and parts boxes
2. Cut down all four corners of carton and lay panels flat.
3. Remove the two (2) screws securing the auger housing
to the pallet and remove additional steel brackets from
skid plate if equipped.
4. Remove all packing materials.
5. Remove plastic ties securing the snow thrower to the
6. Remove snow thrower from carton and check carton
thor ough ly for ad di tion al loose parts.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR SNOW THROWER
Store the extra shear bolts, nuts and multi-wrench provided
in parts bag.
NOTE: The multi-wrench may be used for assembly of the
chute rotator head to snow thrower and making ad just ments
to the skid plates.
UNFOLD UPPER HANDLE (See Figs. 1-3)
1. Raise upper handle to the operating position.
2. Remove and discard temporary mounting bolts.
Adjust the handle height to desired position using the
appropriate mounting holes. Install carriage bolts that
are supplied in the bag of parts and tighten lower handle
3. Install the additional carriage bolts and handle knobs
that are supplied in the bag of parts to secure upper
handle to lower handle.